Dr. Vijay Bhatkar Society for the Promotion of Innovations & Creative Excellence in Schools (SPICES) is an initiative taken by Anisha Global School. A thinker & thought leader, researcher & innovator, scientist & philosopher, policy architect & institution builder, he is one of the most acclaimed & celebrated scientists and IT leaders of India best known as the architect of PARAM supercomputers and bringing IT to masses through a wide range of path breaking initiatives.
Economics of growth & development has shifted from efficient allocation of resources to creation of new productive resources as creativity and innovation have become most crucial elements for the growth & sustainable development. The importance of education & training cannot be over-accentuated in promoting these capacities. Our schooling objectives need to be aligned with the innovation developing capabilities & strategies.
- To help India become an innovative and creative society;
- To build the knowledge transfer mechanism and establish linkages between the Society and the schools across India and the world;
- To create an ecosystem comprising of Experts with different specialised profiles and facilitate the knowledge & technology transfer;
- To disseminate information about innovations around the world and explore the possibility of absorption and diffusion;
- To develop competences of specialised profiles among the students ;
- Support the professional development of teachers as facilitators of creativity and innovation;
- Develop ecosystems that favour creativity and innovation by promoting multi-level cooperation & multi-disciplinary educations
- Support relevant research, analysis and exchange of data on the promotion of creative and innovative capacity through education and training;
- Identify the areas of high future potential and help embed and develop the skills.